808nm is the gold standard for hair removal
The energy output is given uniformly and very evenly by the 12*12 mm sapphire applicator. The flash lamp produces very short, intense light pulses, which are absorbed by melanin, the pigment of the hair. The light is converted into heat energy in the hair root and effectively destroys these as well as the germ cells in the hair follicle. This permanently stops hair growth. The Theia 808nm diode laser works with extremely short pulses at high energy. As a result, unwanted hair can be treated throughout the year, including the summer months, as well as all skin types I - VI (white to black skin).
The key to Laser Hair Removal: to remove hair papilla
Successful epilation needs the destruction of the hair papilla and not only that of the hair shaft and the follicle.
The melanin exists in high concentration both in the hair shaft, as well as in certain skin layers.
The application of the diode laser is based on the principle of absorption. The laser beam penetrates into the tissue in fractions of a second and is absorbed by the hair dye melanin in the hair root and converted into heat.
- Ideal for the laser hair destruction is the anagen phase.
- In this phase, the hair is connected to the papilla and is close to the surface.
- If enough energy is released into the hair shaft, the damage will delay or even prevent hair growth.
10 reasons to choose the Theia 808nm hair removal laser system:
- 808nm optimal wavelength
- Fiber coupled laser have long lifetime and less maintenance
- High energy density up to 120J/cm 2
- High Fulence max 10Hz
- 12*12mm big spot size
- Sapphire contact cooling
- Comfortable as painless treatment
- No anesthesia and no downtime after treatment
- Android OS smart software easy to operate and upgrade
- 2 years or 25 millions shots free warranty
PERMANENT HAIR REDUCTION
Not only a medical device, this is your smart assistant
|Laser Type||AIGaAs Diode Fiber Coupled|
|Preset Parameters||Easy operation with Fast Mode|
|Cooling Type||Sapphire contact cooling|
|Control System||12” HD Touch Screen|
|Voltage/Current Rating||110/220 VAC, 12A Max, 50/60 Hz|
|Specifications subject to change without notice.|
Indications for Use
Hair removal, permanent hair reduction, and the treatment for Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB).
Treatment of vascular lesions, including angiomas, hemangiomas, telangiectasia, leg veins and other benign vascular lesions.
Treatment of benign pigmented lesions.